Rent a car and discover the ancient Greek history during a vacation in Athens. The capital of Greece is the largest city in the country. The old center of the city is a pedestrian zone but in the rest of Athens you will enjoy lots of advantages of having a rental car. Visit the National Archaeology Museum by foot and climb the Acropolis hill for a spectacular view of the city. Car rental in Athens gives you the opportunity to explore not only the interesting and beautiful capitol city, but also the surrounding area.
Rental car excursions around Athens
Visit the remains of ancient Greek civilization and learn more about the rich history of Greece. Drive along orchards with olive trees and stop along the way to taste some local delicacies like souvlaki and locally produced wine. You can continue your way until you reach the coast and relax under a parasol with a view of the blue sea.
- Tour along orchards and vineyards
- Drive to the coast by rental car
Frequently asked questions about car rental in Athens
Do you have any questions about driving a rental car in Athens? Maybe you can find the answer in our list of frequently asked questions. Is your question not answered? Then do not hesitate to contact us.
1. What is a one way?
A “one way” booking offers you the opportunity to pick up your rental car in Athens and return the car in a different Greek city. That way you can make the most of your vacation in Greece. Contact us for more information on one way rates in Greece.
2. What are the car rental conditions for Athens?
Download the rental conditions Greece as a PDF file and find out the conditions for your rental contract. Book your rental car in Athens now.
Options for car rental in Athens
Adjust your rental car the way you wish. Are you traveling with children or do you want your vacation to be completely free of worries? At a small surcharge you can rent these extras to make your vacation perfect.
- Baby-seat: so your baby can be transported safely
- Children’s seat: mandatory for children up to 12 years and less than 1.50m
- Booster seat: so your child sits a little higher and can look out the window
- NoRisk Warranty: travel around knowing everything’s taken care of!
- Redeem cancellation fee: if you choose this option, you will receive a full refund if you wish to cancel the booking up to 24 hours before the rental period commences. This way you can always profit from the early bird deals so make your booking now
Car rental locations and map of Athens
In Athens you can pick up your rental car upon arrival at the airport or near your hotel in the city center. Are you planning to travel around? With a one way you can return your rental car in a different Greek city.
2 STRIMONOS STR &
ATHENS, 11855 Griekenland