Experience absolute freedom on Ibiza with a rental car. Ibiza is a relatively small island so it is easy to see all of the island within one holiday. Having the freedom of a rental car means you can set your own pace and decide for yourself which lovely secluded beach becomes your ideal rest stop. Enjoy the world famous party scene, the beautiful sandy beaches and the lovely old city of Ibiza.
Touring Ibiza by rental car
When you have a rental car you can escape the most crowded beaches of Ibiza and look for more secluded bays. Visit all the places on the Unesco list, like the beautiful nature reserve of Es Vedrà that is famous for its biodiversity. Enjoy a Paella dish with fresh fish straight from the ocean at Restaurant El Carmen and in the late afternoon cruise Cala d’Hort by rental car to watch how the sun sinks slowly into the Mediterranean Sea. Explore the whole island in your comfortable rental car and find hippie markets with hand made jewelry and long Indian dresses. Walk around the streets of the old city center to find cathedrals, museums and many restaurants. You can even visit a medieval fort here.
- Watch the sunset from your rental car
- Tour the island to find the best beaches
Frequently asked questions about car rental on Ibiza
Do you have any questions before you book your rental car vacation on Ibiza? Find the most frequently asked questions here. We aim to provide you with all the information you need before you leave. Did you not find an answer to your question? Then do not hesitate to contact us.
1. How is the condition of the roads on Ibiza?
The main roads on Ibiza are well kept. Towards more secluded beaches with not so many visitors you may find smaller sandy roads which are not so easy to navigate.
2. Can I easily park my car on the island?
There are many parking spots on Ibiza. Sometimes the spaces can be a bit small so that parking your car requires some driving skill. Along some streets you have to pay for parking but usually you can also find some spaces where parking is free. On Sundays and during siesta time parking is free everywhere. Did you get a parking fine? Within one hour from getting it, you can still fill the parking meter with extra money. Put the receipt of your payment together with your parking fine in the slot of the parking meter and you do not have to pay the fine.
3. What are the car rental conditions for Ibiza?
Download the rental conditions for Spain as a PDF file and read through the exact conditions of the contract. Book your rental car on Ibiza now.
Car rental options for Ibiza
Do you need any extras to make your rental car vacation more comfortable? Ad a small surcharge you can adjust your rental car to your needs.
- Baby-seat: so your baby can be transported safely
- Children’s seat: mandatory in Spain for children up to 12 years and less than 1.50m
- Booster seat: so your child sits a little higher and can look out the window
- NoRisk Warranty: travel around knowing everything’s taken care of!
- Redeem cancellation fee: if you choose this option, you will receive a full refund if you wish to cancel the booking up to 24 hours before the rental period commences. This way you can always profit from the early bird deals.
Car rental locations and map of Ibiza
Upon arrival at Ibiza airport (IBZ) you can pick up your rental car at the airport. Ibiza is a relatively small island so you can easily reach any destination from the airport.
ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR
IBIZA, 07818 Spanje