Discover Montreal with a rental car from lejebil.com. Montreal is the largest city in the province of Quebec. The language spoken in Montreal is French and because of the many cultural events, the city is also known as the Paris of North America. Experience the real Montreal by driving to festivals, exhibitions, concerts and theatrical performances. When you have a rental car you can see as much as possible in the city and also explore the surrounding area and the rest of the province. Start your road trip in southeastern Canada and pick up your car in Montreal.
Things to visit by rental car in Montreal
Drive around Montreal by rental car and visit all the main attractions. Rue Sainte-Cathérine is the main road through the city and also the most important shopping street. Cruise along this street by rental car and see all the shops from small boutiques to well known designer brands. If you look up out of your car window you will discover the contrast between the modern and the historical buildings in Montreal. This city offers the best of both worlds. By rental car you can make even more of your holiday by making excursions outside of the city.
- Montreal is a good place to start your roadtrip
- Try and see as much as possible of the province of Quebec
Frequently asked questions about car hire in Montreal
Do you have any questions about car hire in Montreal? Please have a look at our FAQ, you may find your answer there. If you don’t find the answers you’re looking for, please contact us.
1. What is a one way rental?
With a one way reservation you can pick up your rental car in Montreal and return your car in another city in Canada. This way you can fully enjoy your vacation. Please contact us to receive rates for one way car hire in Canada.
2. What are the rental conditions in Montreal?
Download the terms and rental conditions Canada as a PDF file and see the exact conditions of renting a car with us. Book your car hire in Montreal.
Car hire options in Montreal
Select your options to complete your car hire. Do you travel with children or do you want extra security? For a small fee you can rent all the extras that make your holiday complete.
- Infant child seat
- Child seat, compulsory for children up to 12 years and less than 1.50m
- Booster seat (your child sits higher on the seat by using the booster seat)
- NoRisk Warranty, prepare yourself for anything
- Redeem cancellation fee, choose this option to redeem the cancellation fee and you will receive a full refund if you wish to cancel your booking 24 hours before departure. This way you can always profit from the early bird deals. Nothing keeps you from making your booking now.
Car hire reviews in Montreal
Are you wondering if other travelers with a rental car in Montreal enjoyed their trip? Read reviews from other car renters or leave your own review here.
Car rental locations and map of Montreal
Pick up your rental car directly upon arrival at Montreal Airport. Are you planning to travel through Canada? With a one way rental you can drop-off your rental car in a different city.
DORVAL, (QC), H4Y1H1 Canada